HELPS RELIEVE BACK PAIN, TIGHT MUSCLES AND STRESS
Eases aches and pains and helps the body repair itself.
MASSAGE MAY ALSO ……
- improve texture of the skin by removing dead cells
- stimulate the circulation
- encourage lymphatic drainage
- improve range of movement
- soften and break down hard fat beneath the skin
- help to maintain superficial muscle tone
- relieve stiffness caused by muscular tension
- reduce the effects of stress by having a calming effect on the nervous system
Swedish massage – so called because it was developed by a Swedish physiologist – is generally relaxing although techniques can be used to provide a more revitalising treatment. Helps relieve tired aching muscles, leaving you feeling balanced and restored. Hands free massage uses deeper pressure, which can relieve all that muscular tension after a long hard day on the golf course, while at the same time can still be relaxing.